9/10/2007

Real Amero Coins vs. Fantasy Coins

I published the images and the small story and went to bed. I had no idea what my little story would do.
Within a matter of hours, there was a full blown effort to discredit my story and the images as fake.
I was accused of lying. I was accused of having "photoshopped" the images by creating them in Adobe Photoshop.
Within a couple days, a basic web site for AMERO "FANTASY COINS" was erected on the internet and word of that site was spread quickly. The site contained the same images as I had run on my front page, so clearly whatever "SPIN" was happening was being driven by others who also had the professional images.
There was intense effort to claim the whole idea of these coins was a fantasy and there was absolutely no truth to them whatsoever. That effort to "spin" the story out of existence worked. Folks quickly lost interest. I did not. [...]
I stand vindicated. All those who claimed I fabricated the images now owe me an apology. All those who claimed these were "fantasy" coins can now explain why anyone in their right mind would spend Millions of dollars to create the rare and expensive professional dies and plates necessary for minting coins that will not be issued?
The simple truth is, the coins are real. The plan to merge the US, Canada and Mexico is real. Our government is lying about it and the fact they are minting money at the Denver Mint bearing the name of Union of North America is proof.
So America, Canada and Mexico, our governments are betraying us and planning to merge our countries without our knowledge or consent, or by financial disaster they bring-on intentionally. What are we going to do about it?
For my part, the Second Amendment comes to mind.

--Hal "Tin Foil" Turner

Source: WestEnder

Custom Search